Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mohamad Hafizul ★

 

Haii korg. See that picture up there? Okay dont say anything. i know picture tu buruk. Okay here's the thing that i wanna share. 

To my the one and only papa bobby hafizul, I love you very much. I do not want to lose you. I am afraid you are going to leave me alone. I hope our relationship remains very long until the end of our life. you are very meaningful to me. I never get a boyfriend like you. you're too good to me, you're too perfect for me. I love you very much. I do not want you to go out of my life because I need you to guide me. you're the one that I have been looking for :*

p/s : Maaf jika BI saya berterabur :)

69022621.jpg

Okay, awak tersangat comel! Ehh, DOMO H tuu bila awak rindu saya, pelok lahh domo tu tau? Sayang awak wahai pujaan hati. Saya asyik teringat je awak nyanyi lagu pujaan hati, yakin cintamu ku dapat, kehilanganmu sungguh berat bagiku and moreeee. Thanks sbb selalu nyanyikan lagu bila kita berdua :*